About

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last Farmer's Market of the Year Event!

Flyer Provided by Twin Falls County Historical Museum. (Click photo for easier reading.)
Come celebrate the Harvest Season and support your local farmers and community. Here's a chance to get some delicious, quality food grown in our own 'backyards' - eating locally and with the seasons. You can also browse through the Twin Falls County Historical Museum, eat some tasy food, and join in on the fun activities. You're sure to have a good time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Segolily -

I was looking for a way to reach you so I hope you find this comment. I wanted to tell you about a great book I received for my birthday because you seemed interested in natural beauty products based on you comments on my blog. The book is called Natural Beauty at Home by Janice Cox. She gives tons of recipes for making all kinds of products using the ingredients right in your kitchen! I can't wait to try some of them.

I hope your farm dreams are coming closer to reality. I know how hard it is to wait!

~ Liz
www.naturesharmonyfarm.com

Paige said...

Wow, thanks so much Liz! I'll definitely be looking into that. You'll have to tell me your experiences with the recipes.

Thanks for the well wishing with the farm dreams! Sounds like yours is at an exciting place in time.

Thanks again!